When counting, ten is the number that comes after nine. Also, it precedes the number eleven. Many things come in groups of tens. Here’s a list:
- Bowling pins
- Friends seasons
- Punches in a Metro North pass
- Numbers in a phone number
- The number of days in which it takes to lose a guy
- The number of things in which you are allowed to hate about a person
- The number of days I have worked in a row these past two weeks.
Oh, you caught that last one? Yes, I do believe I’ve earned bragging rights for surviving. I already told my co-workers I’m expecting banners, a cake and a pony when I get into work today, so I’m really looking forward to all of those expectations being met. Regardless, the next few days snuggled up in my bed with hot cider and my DVR are going to be glorious beyond measure.
P.S. Ten Days is also a hauntingly beautiful song by Missy Higgins. Here it is for your listening (maybe not so much viewing) pleasure:
Happy Wednesday! You’ve survived thus far too :)