I’ve been super busy with work things and life things, so I apologize for today’s very late in the day post. But alas, here are some links that have been keeping me from drowning into a deep, dark hole of a person this week:
- I’m sure you’ve heard, but in this week’s Tina & Amy news: TWO MORE YEARS! TWO MORE YEARS. Gah. Tina & Amy: all day, everyday. Forever and ever, Amen.
- Beer popularity in America. I find it hard to believe that New York isn’t one of the top drinking states.
- For my fellow Parks & Rec fans, here’s the best Ron Swansonisms of the show.
- Anthony Hopkins on
JesusBryan Cranston & Breaking Bad’s stellar cast. My friend and I still regularly text as Jesse and Walt. It’s kind of patheticamazing.
A few other fun facts in a listy format:
- My building’s boiler has been out of commission for THREE DAYS. No hot water = no showering. So there’s that.
- I think I may be in a serious relationship with carbs. It started as a joke, but I actually cant stop eating/drinking/thinking about them.
- I have a business cell phone now — which, I know — #important. I’ve had the thing three days and have already managed to text a selfie to a number I thought was my personal line. Obviously, I don’t know my own phone number. Again for emphasis — #important
Basically, I’m the worst.