Ugh, it’s definitely a Friday. AmIright?! Here’s your delivery of this week’s lusty links. Enjoy your weekend!
New York related:
Happy Friday! How can it simultaneously feel like this has been the world’s longest week, yet I’ve somehow accomplished so little? All signs, yet again, point to me overcommitting myself. But that’s no one’s problem but my own. Switching topics; here are some of my favorite things around the inter nets this week:
TGIW. From my local bodega guy verifying I was over the age of 18 to buy alcohol (what?) to being a reluctant third wheel on a first date 15 feet away from my bed, I’m seriously ready for a “weekend.” Even if my weekend does fall on Thursday/Friday. Regardless, here are some fun articles (mostly about the GGs… sorry I’m not) that have kept me entertained this week!
The end. Enjoy the rest of your work-week, humans!
Happy Thursday evening! How was your week? It’ s been a busy/sick few days in a row for me. I’m finally starting to feel like a human again…just in time for my “holiday break,” thank goodness. Without further ado, here’s some of my favorite finds from the world wide web this week.
Good evening! How was your Thursday? I spent most of my day exploring this city with my new child (read: camera that’s more expensive than my rent). As I’m winding down and web-surfing after a day of a lot of walking, I present to you some of this weeks favorite internet finds:
My motto until “Christmas break” as I’m calling it is “if Lena Dunham can get through dating a man who wears fedoras, I can make it to 2014.” That’s where my life feels like it’s at right now, so go ahead, judge.
Here are some of my favorite things circling the web this week:
I’m still in the process of getting used to my new work schedule, so I spent the greater part of yesterday thinking it was Wednesday. You can imaging my confusion when I didn’t see my mom post her weekly “hump day” status on Facebook. Something to look forward to later this morning, I guess. Regardless, here are some links I’ve been enjoying this week.
- 18 foods that are allegedly the best NYC has to offer. If I don’t get Artichoke pizza by the week’s end, I may spontaneously combust.
- Only the fiercest selfie/photo-bomb combo of all time.
- In the holiday spirit, in case you have nothing to do today and/or tomorrow, here are Lauren Conrad’s favorite Halloween flicks.
- In the [lesser-known, but still equally important] OTHER holiday spirit, yesterday was National Cat Day. They deserve it.
- And last but not least, here’s a fantastic article [aimed at women] about things you should never say in the workplace in order to be more assertive and viewed as an equal. It’s a little controversial, but it definitely was an eye-opener for me.