Happy Friday! How can it simultaneously feel like this has been the world’s longest week, yet I’ve somehow accomplished so little? All signs, yet again, point to me overcommitting myself. But that’s no one’s problem but my own. Switching topics; here are some of my favorite things around the inter nets this week:
How is 2014 treating you so far?! Today is my third (fourth?) day feeling like total crap PLUS I woke up this morning without being able to turn my neck to the left. Two seasons of Girls and an order of banana pancakes later, I’m still missing the full range of motion my neck once provided, but I guess I’m not dead yet (thanks, Advil!). Anyways, here’s what my half-mobile self was able to summon on the inter-webs for this week’s installment of Lists, Loves and Links!
I’ve been super busy with work things and life things, so I apologize for today’s very late in the day post. But alas, here are some links that have been keeping me from drowning into a deep, dark hole of a person this week:
- I’m sure you’ve heard, but in this week’s Tina & Amy news: TWO MORE YEARS! TWO MORE YEARS. Gah. Tina & Amy: all day, everyday. Forever and ever, Amen.
- Beer popularity in America. I find it hard to believe that New York isn’t one of the top drinking states.
- For my fellow Parks & Rec fans, here’s the best Ron Swansonisms of the show.
- Anthony Hopkins on
Jesus Bryan Cranston & Breaking Bad’s stellar cast. My friend and I still regularly text as Jesse and Walt. It’s kind of pathetic amazing.
A few other fun facts in a listy format:
- My building’s boiler has been out of commission for THREE DAYS. No hot water = no showering. So there’s that.
- I think I may be in a serious relationship with carbs. It started as a joke, but I actually cant stop eating/drinking/thinking about them.
- I have a business cell phone now — which, I know — #important. I’ve had the thing three days and have already managed to text a selfie to a number I thought was my personal line. Obviously, I don’t know my own phone number. Again for emphasis — #important
Basically, I’m the worst.
Your weekly list of links of lists:
- If you’ve ever worked retail, you know.
- An Instagram making fun of Instagram. AKA instagenius.
- A cool list of traits that closet introverts will relate to.
- Why you should
worship watch Orange is the New Black. AKA I binge-watched the entire series in three days and so should you.
- Another piece on millennials making fun of pieces on millennials. I have a love/date relationship with the internet. But who doesn’t?
Smile, it’s Wednesday. :)