Blog-tember Day 10 Prompt: List 10 things that you love about yourself! Let’s kick that negative self-talk outta here!
- I’m not a picky eater.
- I know how to dress for my body-type. Mostly. Yesterday, a co-worker did tell my outfit made me look like an Orthodox Jew, but in fairness, I’m not claiming how to dress for my religious affiliation.
- I make an effort to stay up with current events/world news.
- I make an effort to work out. Sometimes.
- I’m a really good friend.
- My childhood room is decked out in fuzzy zebra-print, and I will never admit it was a mistake. I will own that fuzzy zebra-print decision until the end of time.
- Cats… typically like me (?)
- I’m decently skilled at math.
- My independence. Aka the greatest hamartia of all.
- I consistently surround myself with pretty solid folks. The good people in my world keep me grounded and sane, and without those qualities, any and all of the above would cease to exist.