How is 2014 treating you so far?! Today is my third (fourth?) day feeling like total crap PLUS I woke up this morning without being able to turn my neck to the left. Two seasons of Girls and an order of banana pancakes later, I’m still missing the full range of motion my neck once provided, but I guess I’m not dead yet (thanks, Advil!). Anyways, here’s what my half-mobile self was able to summon on the inter-webs for this week’s installment of Lists, Loves and Links!
- Here’s a fun insider’s take on the life of being a Hollywood extra.
- New Netflix movies for those of you that are still on “winter break” or are sickly withering away in bed, like myself.
- The best and worst words of 2013. Awesome.
- This isn’t a killer article, but the fact that Mindy Lahiri is on Tinder kills me.
- And, because I will always and forever be a retail rat, here’s some interesting info on how the Nordstrom Rack business is owning Nordstrom full-line stores.
- 13 Women who Rocked it in 2013. Inspiring women for the win!