Happy Thursday evening! How was your week? It’ s been a busy/sick few days in a row for me. I’m finally starting to feel like a human again…just in time for my “holiday break,” thank goodness. Without further ado, here’s some of my favorite finds from the world wide web this week.
- You Are Beautiful. 7th graders spreading awareness about eating disorders, who’s cooler than you?
- The Inner Monologue of Shopping at Target — hits the nail on the head.
- The Best TV Episodes of the Year. LOVE this. My personal two favorites are “Ozymandias” for drama and “You’ve Got Sext” for comedy!
- And then there’s The Best Movies of the Year. I’ve seen zero — anyone surprised?
- The Real Reason Twentysomething Women Are Worried is kind of everything.