My motto until “Christmas break” as I’m calling it is “if Lena Dunham can get through dating a man who wears fedoras, I can make it to 2014.” That’s where my life feels like it’s at right now, so go ahead, judge.
Here are some of my favorite things circling the web this week:
- Harry Potter butterbeer at Starbucks? Read to believe.
- If you live in the NYC region and are interested in winning a Manhattan Helicopter ride, check this out! Easy as snapping an Instagram picture.
- Are you, like me, trying to get back into shape? This excellent post explains who you should be doing it for.
- I’m having a rough day, so for funzies: things that scare NYers. LOL to “subway drip” and brokers.
- In the same vein, things that some Cali chick does and does not miss about NY. Not that I’m considering leaving…
- BUT IF I DO, here’s Cupcakes & Cashmere’s [plane] carry-on essentials!