Am I the only one out there who sings “The Ultimate Showdown” in my head whenever I hear the phrase “Government Shutdown?” I’m not sure if it’s because the syllables line up, or if there’s a generous amount of prophesying happening there. Regardless, I’ll use any reason I can to resurface this gem, so you. are. welcome.
On a related note, because I know how much people LOVE when the government self-destructs, here’s a LIST of LINKS about the topic that’s inducing viral word-diarrhea of everyone’s personal political agenda as of late.
- Here’s Jon Stewart comparing Republicans to the Giants and just overall being his objective self.
- Americans weigh in on Obamacare v. the Affordable Care Act.
- It’s hella long and everyone’s seen it by now, but SNL pokes fun at the fact no one knows what Obamacare is, does, or how to enroll.
- Then there’s Twitter’s opinion.
- And just in case you didn’t know, Elizabeth. Warren. Always. Wins.
P.S. Is word-diarrhea something people say? If not, how can we make that happen?